- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO INSTALL A SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM AT OUR PLACE?
Planning, execution and production of customer-specific orders for your solar power system can take a few weeks. However, the installation process can be completed in just a few days, in many cases even less.
- HOW CAN KAUMO SOLAR CONSULTATION FOR US?
Kaumo Solar is backed by 25 years of valuable experience in the energy sector and equipped with experienced engineers to understand their energy needs. Our strength is that we are photovoltaic solar module manufacturers, which is the core component of the solar system, and we can design your system with the highest quality.
- WHAT COMPONENTS SHOULD I USE FOR GRID-TIED SOLAR SYSTEM?
You get a photovoltaic system to capture energy from the sun, an inverter that converts DC from photovoltaic cells into AC (AC) through your house, and a current meter used to convert – you can save both the electricity from the energy system in your system House generated, and all the energy that you can use the net off. These three system components are then connected by a series of lines. The photovoltaic modules are attached to the ceiling mounted with plate or attached to rods that can be adapted with the incidence angle of the sun.
- HOW MUCH SPACE DO I NEED FOR A PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR SYSTEM?
Sun, a square foot of a conventional photovoltaic panel will provide 10 watts of power. This is a useful rule to calculate a rough estimate of the amount of area you need. For example, a system of 1000 watts may require from 100 to 200 square feet of surface, depending on the type of photovoltaic module used.
- HOW MANY SOLAR PANELS DO I NEED FOR AN ELECTRIC SOLAR POWER SYSTEM?
The size of the photovoltaic system is correlated with the energy consumption of your home’s needs, space for a system and the overall cost of system components and installation. Solar companies in your environment can help determine the best size for your photovoltaic system.
- HOW MUCH SHADING IS TOO MUCH FOR SOLAR PV PANELS ?
Unfortunately, the shadow of a photovoltaic system drastically reduces its production. Only the shading in the lower row of chips equivalent to an 80% reduction in efficiency. So, above all, remember your matrix.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF SOLAR PANELS WILL WORK ON MY PLACE?
Take a look at the position of your site on your property – especially your roof. Ask the following questions:
- Is there a good location south? The direction of solar collectors towards the south maximizes the efficiency of energy collection. Exhibition is free of trees or buildings that could reduce the signs or TRASHFALL?
- The photovoltaic shadow panels significantly reduced their effectiveness. What the ceiling? Most of the ceilings, can accommodate 60-degree flat photovoltaic modules.
- WHAT OTHER IMPORTANT FACTORS TO INSTALL IN SOLAR SYSTEM?
The location of the roof and the local climate will play where you place it and how to install your solar power system and solar hot water. The wind speed, snow loads and salt water can affect a solar set. To understand how these results affect performance will determine the types of assemblies or how the tables are aligned. A professional solar energy near you is probably quite well informed about your location and can help you design that works well for you.
- WHAT IS SOLAR ENERGY ?
Solar energy uses the sunlight to generate heat or electricity. It is an infinitely renewable resource and unique for its ability to generate energy in a quiet, clean and consistent manner.
- HOW DO SOLAR PV CELLS WORK ?
Dairy words, the photovoltaic cells are made of a semiconductor material such as silicon. Phosphorus and boron, elements that induce the conductivity within the cell and activates the movement of electrons are added to the silicon. The electrons move through the cell when activated by the energy of sunlight into the electrical circuit with the solar panel.
- WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SOLAR MODULES AND BUILDING-INTEGRATED PHOTOVOLTAIC PRODUCTS?
The solar panels are flat panels of the photovoltaic panels mounted on a roof or a pole of the sun beams. Photovoltaic materials installed in the building are photovoltaic panels, which are integrated into the building material, mainly windows, tiles or walls. Solar collectors are well suited for conversion or conversion, while BIPV is suitable for new construction or major renovation.
- HOW DO I ACTUALLY SAVE MY ELECTRICITY BILL BY A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM?
Of course, it is a relative problem. This depends on the amount of partial use and efficiency of the appliances that you use. That is, they expect to generate surplus electricity in the summer (if the days long) that may compensate for the electricity they can use off the grid in the winter. A combination of appliances and energy saving lamps can help to reduce the energy consumption of your houses by more than two thirds.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SYSTEMS PHOTOVOLTIC & SOLAR HOT WATER?
While both types of solar panels capture solar energy, photovoltaic solar panels use photovoltaic modules to generate electricity. The solar thermal or hot water systems capturing sunlight water for domestic use to heat a pool or a heating system by radiation.
- HOW DO SOLAR ENERGY DEMAND SERVICE FIELDS?
Photovoltaic solar panels require little maintenance – Little need to wash once or twice a week to remove dust. However, it is important to put signs where they remain free of shadows and dirt.
- HOW CAN I CALCULATE THE COST AND PAYBACK TIME FROM A SOLAR POWER INSTALLATION?
You can estimate how much a solar system can cost if it determines your current energy needs and costs and compare with your planned future use. Once you have an idea of the amount of energy you use, you can estimate the cost of buying and installing one or both technologies.
Fortunately, in today’s marketplace, you can enjoy several federal tax credits, state and local discounts, and other financial incentives that create attractive and competitive prices for solar photovoltaic systems.